Removing the Old Biscuit
- Remove the arrow rest from your bow.
- Remove the rubber boots from the open end of biscuit
- Loosen the two set screws on the biscuit ring
- Rotate the bristles roughly 180 degrees
TIP: Its helpful to mark the location of your biscuit before removing to aid in re-assembly.
Cut the biscuit in half using wire cutters
Remove and discard all pieces of the biscuit
To Install the New Biscuit
- Place the biscuit in the top groove (Make sure to keep the black bristles at the 6 o'clock position)
- Press with your right thumb toward the center of the biscuit and down while slightly compressing the biscuit to the center with the left thumb. DO NOT COMPRESS HARD ENOUGH TO DEFORM THE BISCUIT.
- Work your way around in a circular, clockwise motion, while still pressing toward the middle with your left thumb.
- The Biscuit will snap into place
- Rotate the biscuit until the black bristles are centered in the bottom of the rest
- Tighten the set screw
- Install the rubber boots using a drop of super glue
- Install the arrow rest on your bow
- Adjust center shot and/or nocking point as necessary.